Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge - SSC10

I hope everyone enjoyed a good weekend!

I decided to play along with the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week:



I used products from the new holiday catalogue which is going live on Wednesday!  How exciting is that?  I am hosting a catalogue kick off party and we will be making two cards and I'll be showing some of the products to my guests.  I'll be sure to post the cards later on!  If you are in the Ottawa area and would be interested in attending, please contact me.


The products used on this card are as follows:


*Very vanilla card stock (101650)
*Raspberry ripple card stock (126842)
*Be of good cheer DSP (126896)
*Ornament keepsakes stamp set (stamped in gumball green and raspberry ripple) (W128048 / C128051)
*Holiday ornaments framelits (127816)
*Wacky wishes hostess set (W126410 / C126412)
*retired ribbon


I have mentioned in the past, but will do so again, that in the upcoming holiday catalogue, Stampin' Up! is offering customers a change to bundle certain products together and enjoy a discount on them.  For example, I bought the stamp set and framelits dies as a bundle!


If you like the greeting that I used let me know!  I can give you information on how you can earn this greeting set by hosting your own Stampin' Up! workshop or party.


Have a great week everyone!


K8

6 comments:

  1. Love your take on this week's sketch Kate. I would have to say Christmas cards are my favourite to make and this one is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Those ornaments are too cute! Love that funky sentiment, too :) So glad you joined us this week at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kate! I love that new mini that came out and really like making Christmas cards the best. I think that paper will be in my next order when we have stamp club. I hope to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch this week.. I love that you made a Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card - the ornaments work perfectly for this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the Ornament Keepsakes on this card! Perfect fit. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete