Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday Stamps Challenge 12

Hello!

I want to apologize for the lack of posts by the end of last week.  I got quite busy, and then sick, and then busy again.  No excuse.  But unfortunately, this is also how I am introducing another difficult topic.  Until the end of September, I am going to reduce the amount of posts I make each week.  I am going to be concentrating on making wedding invitations and will be working to a tight deadline.  So between that, my full time day job, and life in general, I knew something had to be cut back.  What I am hoping though, is that I will be able to post on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  So please bear with me and keep checking back!  I will also post pictures of the invitations as well as different project that I recently had to work on at the last minute.

Today's card was inspired by the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps.  As I put the final pieces together I came to the conclusion that I should have opted for silver glimmer paper instead of champagne.  But alas, I was in a champagne type of mood!  If I make more of these cards, I will opt for the silver!



The products used in this card are as follows:

*Very vanilla card stock (101650)
*Midnight muse card stock (126843)
*Snow festival DSP (126908)
*Discontinued ribbon in baja breeze
*Midnight muse 3/8" stitched ribbon (126847)
*1 1/4" scallop circle punch (127811)
*Champagne glimmer paper (127885)
*Scallop edge border punch (119882)
*Merry minis stamp set (W127916 / C127919)
*Merry minis punch pack (126882)
*Illuminate glimmer watermark Stampin' pad (126857) - I know it's hard to tell, but I stamped over each of the merry mini images with this to give a bit more depth

Have a great week!

K8

3 comments:

  1. I love your card and that Champagne Paper is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Sunday Stamps with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent take on my sketch this week! I agree with Monica, the champagne colour is really nice. I think it makes your wee stamped images stick out more! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card - it looks great with the Champagne paper - everything looks so sharp against the Midnight Muse! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete